I just love summer produce! All of my favorite fruits are at their prime in the summer so I take advantage during the season. This recipe works well with whatever fruits you have on hand so substitute pretty much anything. Everyone will love this delicious fruit salad tossed with a delicious honey-yogurt sauce.
Fruit salad with yogurt dressing
- 2 C plain yogurt
- 2 T good honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 C pineapple, sliced into pieces
- 1 C mango, large diced
- 1 bunch seedless grapes, halved
- Whisk together the yogurt, honey and vanilla in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Stir in fruit until well combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens