- 3 large carrots
- 1 small bunch broccolette
- ½ cup Craisins (or golden raisins)
- ½ cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup pulp free orange juice
- ½ tsp. sea or kosher salt
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Combine Miracle Whip, orange juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and set aside.
- Shred carrots and brococolette either on a manual food grater or in a food processor using the shredding blade.
- In a bowl combine shredded carrots, broccolette, and crasins.
- Toss to evenly distribute add dressing.
- Stir to coat completely.
- Chill before serving.
Copyright 2007 - 2012 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens