There are no bounds to the foods that I will cook on the grill. I love the smoky flavor that the grill gives food and I avoid using my stove or oven in the summer. This pasta dish is really easy and scrumptious.
Pasta cooked on the grill
- 12 oz pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tomatoes (I used yellow tomatoes)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 t sea salt
- 1 T oilve oil
- Dash of crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 C baby spinach
- Parmesan cheese for serving
- In a cast iron pan, combine the first 8 ingredients.
- Get the fire started in your grill. Once hot, place the pan on the grill and bring it to simmer. Stir periodically. Once the liquid is almost all gone, stir in the spinach.
- The pasta is ready when the liquid is gone and spinach is wilted. Sprinkle with parmesan to serve.
Copyright 2007 - 2012 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens