I am always looking for new ways to bring fresh ingredients to our table!
These fresh bright orange Tangelo popsicles were a huge hit with my toddlers- and husband!
Tangelo Fruit Popsicles
- 3 Tangelos Peeled
- 1 Large Carrot Peeled
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Large Apple cored and quartered
- Optional: For a creamier taste add 1/8 of a slivered vanilla bean
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and Puree'.
- Strain Puree' through a fine sieve over a bowl.
- Pour juice into Popsicle containers and freeze for at least 5 hours.
***This recipe makes 4 Large Popsicles.
Additional recipes/ Uses:
1. This puree is a very flavorful Juice that you can serve cold to your family.
2.You can also save the pulp from your puree after straining and make a delicious fruit leather! See additional post for more details!
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens