If your family loves chips and dip, they will enjoy Firecracker Corn Dip. Making a spicy corn dip is easy and delicious. With a few ingredients from the Firecracker Bountiful Basket add on, you can have a tasty dip perfect for a party! Using the onions, garlic, and peppers, with corn and bell peppers makes a hearty and spicy dip. Corn dip can be served with tortilla chips or as a relish on any dish. This is mouth wateringly good!
- 1 ¾ cup of corn, removed from cob or canned/frozen
- 1 – 2 chile peppers, finely chopped
- 1 small can of sliced black olives, drained
- ½ Bermuda onion, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- cilantro – if desired
- salt and pepper as needed
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Serve with taco chips.
Copyright 2007 - 2012 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens