Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter (do not use margarine)
- 3/4 cps. brown sugar
- 3/4 cps. white sugar
- 1 1/2tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cps. bread flour
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 12 oz. DARK or WHITE chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cps. pomegranate arils
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Combine first nine ingredients blending until creamy.
- Add chips in small batches to ensure even distribution.
- Add pomegrante arils 1/2 cup at a time mixing after each addition.
- Form into 1 1/2tsp. size balls and place on baking sheet leaving enough space between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake approximately 11 minutes or until desired doneness (if you like your cookies a little undercooked remove sooner, if you like them dark and crispy leave them in longer).
- Carefully transfer cookies to cooling rack. Allow to cool, ENJOY!
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens