There are so many ways to use cauliflower. The only limit is your own mind. I have seen lots of cauliflower tortilla recipes on the web but wanted to do one of my own. Here it is.
- 1 med head cauliflower (2 cups when processed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut cauliflower in small pieces and put in a food processor.
- Process until very fine.
- Put in a microwave bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave again for 2 minutes.
- Let cool until you can handle it.
- Place in a towel or cheese cloth and squeeze all the water out. (make sure you get all of it out)
- Place back in bowl and add the remaining items.
- Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make 6 small tortillas on the paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for 6 more minutes.
- Let cool.
- You can brown them in a dry frying pan if desired.
- Fill with your favorite toppings.
Use a small cookie scoop to get 6 even tortillas. Use the back of a tablespoon to spread them out on the parchment paper.
Copyright 2007 - 2012 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens