Last night I opened my fridge to find the dessert wraps from a few drops ago. Did you try them!? I made them for my family a few different ways (all of them fabulous by the way!), but I saw a few posts about making them into bowls and I wanted to try this idea.
Here’s the thing….Desserts and Bountiful Baskets have been more intriguing then regular desserts like ice cream, cake, cookies, etc. At least with Bountiful Baskets desserts, I know I am getting minimally processed food with not a lot of ingredients. The less ingredients the better! So I don’t have one single problem eating these great treats that make an appearance in my add-ons.
- 3 Cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3-4 Dessert Wraps
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Bountiful Basket Granola (Any Flavor)
- You will need a cupcake pan and cooking spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Lightly spray cupcake pan with the desired amount of bowls you want to make.
- Warm the wraps up for a few seconds to help prevent them from breaking.
- Place wraps inside cupcake pan slots molding them in.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (they will turn light brown).
- Remove from oven and give a few minutes to cool.
- Place about 1 cup of yogurt into each wrap bowl.
- Divide the remaining strawberries and blueberries between the bowls.
- Sprinkle with granola.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens