Butternut squash is amazing. It is sooooo tasty and has endless uses! Here is one of the many ways I love to use it! Great and easy holiday add-on.
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Remove the hard shell of the squash.
- Cut squash into small strips or quarters cut in half, about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush a baking sheet with EVOO.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Seasoning mix across bottom of pan.
- Spread squash out on the pan in a single layer.
- Brush with EVOO.
- Sprinkle with remainder of seasoning mix.
- Bake 10-15 minutes and flip.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Watch to make sure they don't burn depending on the thickness you cut them.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens