I love the Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker characters in the Rush Hour movies. It’s fun to watch, there’s action, there’s comedy, and there are really goofy lines. So, for pizza and a movie night I made a Triad pizza honoring the Asian and French themes in the third movie.
Carter: You don’t know nothing about no War.
Lee: Everybody knows War.
Lee: War! Huh! Yeah! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, sing it again, you all!
Carter: It ain’t ‘you all’, it’s “y’all”!
Carter: Man you sound like a Karate movie, y’all!
Lilibeth – Triad Pizza … “Rush Hour Marathon"
- 1/2 loaf, French Bread
- Asian Sesame salad dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups arugula, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1/2 mango, diced
- Olive oil
- Cut French loaf in half lengthwise. For this recipe I sliced the loaf into four pieces lengthwise and used the two inner pieces so the pizza would lay flat.
- Spread a very light layer of the Asian Sesame salad dressing on each loaf. Do not soak the bread.
- Layer the arugula, cheese, chicken, red onion, mango, and tomato.
- Drizzle a little more of the Asian Sesame dressing.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the very top.
- Since all the ingredients are cooked, bake 5-10 minutes at 450 degrees or until the cheese has melted.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens