- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cobs of corn, shucked and kernals cut off
- 1 bunch of kale, cleaned and chopped
- 1 bunch of spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tsp greek seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute corn and zucchini in olive oil over medium heat 3-5 minutes.
- Add kale and spinach, cover, until greens wilt.
- Stir and add cream, pepper, and greek seasoning. Continue to cook until cream is reduced and thickened.
- Stir in parmesan cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat and add pasta, tomatoes, and onion.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens