- Kale Chips (if baking for this recipe use less oil to make sure they are VERY dry)
- Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Butter (if desired)
- Pop enough popcorn to feed your family (I LOVE my air-popper)
- If using an unseasoned popcorn you may want to drizzle it with butter but it is not necessary.
- Finely grind crispy Kale chips into a powder. I do this in my "Ninja" but a coffee grinder, mortar and pestle, or even a Ziploc and a rolling pin would work.
- Mix the kale powder with your desired amount of parmesan cheese powder and sprinkle over the popcorn. Enjoy!
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens