- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Tear the kale into small pieces setting the thick ribs and stems aside.
- Lightly toss the kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Spread the kale pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 for about 10-15 mins. Watch them closely. You want them crispy but if they turn brown they will taste bitter.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens
I put balsamic vinegar dressing on mine and it was a nice alternative.