Lanette R graciously shared this recipe on the Bountiful Baskets Recipes board.
Fresh Plum and Oatmeal Muffins
- 6-8 plums
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. old fashion oatmeal
- 1 c. flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- FRESH PLUM & OATMEAL MUFFINS
- In a blender puree enough plums to make 1 cup; set aside.
- Cream 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter and 1 cup brown sugar. Add 1 egg and pureed plums.
- Stir in salt, vanilla & cinnamon. Add oatmeal, flour, & baking powder.
- Stir carefully only until moistened. Spray an unlined muffin pan with Pam in bottom of the pan put a pecan half centered between 2 slices of fresh plum. Fill muffin pans 2/3 full of batter and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert while still hot. Replace any fruit and nut pieces that stay into pan in your muffins. Cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Serve warm or cold. Can be frozen for later use.
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens
Just wanted to let you know all the ingredients are not listed on the ingredient list. It will help others prepare for this meal better if all ingredients are listed together. Thanks!