This meal is fabulous! It is an easy way to cook a lot of food for the week. You can use grilled veggies in egg scrambles in the morning, make chicken sandwiches with the grilled chicken, or dice up some squash in a salad.
Don’t like chicken? No problem! Switch to another protein or leave it out entirely.
Grilled Veggies and Chicken
The best thing about this meal is you can add more veggies and grill enough for the week. You can also substitute other veggies, or a different protein. We love using the predrilled veggies in egg scrambles in the morning, or cut up on salads cold. There is so much flexibility!
- 2 Zucchini (or more)
- 1 Eggplant
- 8 oz Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Lbs Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 8 six oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Garlic powder
- Misted Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Dried Italian Herbs
- Onion Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Put chicken in a zip lock. Add 2 TBSP Olive Oil, and generous amounts of Garlic and Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper, and Italian Herbs
- Add the Chicken
- Cut Potatoes into small bits about the size of your tomatoes and Slice Eggplant & Zucchini Lengthwise
- Lay the Potatoes and Tomatoes on foil lined grill baskets or wracks, and lay the eggplant and zucchini out on them too.
- Spritz with Olive Oil, then sprinkle with seasonings. Toss potatoes to make sure they are nicely coated.
- Use a grill baskets or trays for the veggies to avoid feeding the fire your dinner
- Grill it all until done. Use enough oil on the Eggplant that it cooks instead of dehydrating.
© 2022 Copyright 2007 – 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens