Sandy H shared this recipe on the Bountiful Baskets Recipes Board:
Continue reading “Cantaloupe Bread with Praline Glaze”
Lanette R graciously shared this recipe on the Bountiful Baskets Recipes board.
Continue reading “Fresh Plum and Oatmeal Muffins”
I love this versatile recipe! Most tree fruits do well and you can feel free to combine fruits to make it more interesting!
- Enough peaches to fill your pan nearly to the top when cut up
- Enough flour to fully coat your peaches
- Enough Bountiful baskets Granola to make a 1/4 - 1/2 in layer over the whole thing
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pats of Butter (about a 1/2 stick) for the top
- Cut up peaches (Don't peel. The peel has vitamins. Your family will adjust!)
- Coat the peaches with a handful of flour while in the mixing bowl
- Sprinkle with cinnamon
- Put non-stick spray or butter and flour the pan
- Add the peaches to the pan. Pack them down! Give it a jiggle back and forth to help and gently press them.
- Put the granola on top with pats of butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 35 - 40 minutes or until bubbly yummy
- Uncover bake for 5 more minutes
- At the end turn the oven to broil (low) crack the oven door and watch for a bit of browning. Take it out when you see a bit! Don't wait for smoke.
Copyright 2007 - 2012 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens