This recipe is one of my favorite from family get togethers! Just amazing. If you let people snack as you pull the cauliflower out of the pan there will be nothing left. it’s.that.good!
Sicilian Fried Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 - 3 eggs
- "green can" parmesan cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- beat eggs
- add about 1/4 of can of cheese
- add pepper
- Trim Cauliflower into florets
- Put about 1/2 inch of oil in pan on medium heat.
- Allow oil to get hot.
- Bread Cauliflower in the egg mixture
- Put in the frying pan in small batches and turn until all areas and gently browned and cauliflower is fork tender
- Set on paper towel on a plate to drain after removing from the pan
- DO NOT LET ANYONE TRY them off of the plate or none will be left for dinner!
Copyright 2007 - 2020 Tanya Jolly & Sally Stevens